PIEDMONT AND WESTERN RAILROAD CLUB
What's New On Our Site?
December 3, 2013
October 14, 2013
October 2, 2013
September 9, 2013
August 26, 2013
August 6, 2013
July 30, 2013
July 17, 2013
June 1, 2013
May 14, 2013
April 27, 2013
- Added photos of the renovated Neuse, NC depot. We thank Nick Pino for providing these photographs.
April 4, 2013
- Added a tribute page in memory of Dr. Ben Garrou.
Ben was one of the original members of the Club. He passed away on April 8, 2013. He will be sorely missed.
- Added a new webpage section on the Norfolk Southern 21st century steam excursion program.
Eighty photos and video clips of SR 630 steam excursions in Virginia, Tennessee and North Carolina.
March 28, 2013
March 4, 2013
- Added a photo of an Amtrak train at the platform in Wilson.
- Added a photo of the restored tower at
- Added several photos of the former ACL Emerson Shop buildings at Rocky Mount.
The photo sequence shows how the buildings have deteriorated over the years.
February 25, 2013
- Completely updated the listing of AAR reporting marks.
Over 200 new or reassigned marks were added along with several
hundred name changes or revisions for various companies.
©1993-2013 Piedmont and
Western Railroad Club. All rights reserved