Piedmont and Western Railroad Club
The Yadkin Railroad provided passenger service from New Hall's Ferry to Whitney and Badin
from about 1916 until 1928. While not traction service, the railroad used a Model 10 Edwards Railway Motorcar. Built in Sanford, NC,
the YRís #100 Edwards had a Buda gas engine for motive power.
The photo on this page is from the collection of the Badin Museum.
©2010 Piedmont and Western Railroad Club