Piedmont and Western Railroad Club
Two North Carolina Railroad Stations in
Former Durham and Southern Railway depot built in 1915. Currently used as a consignment shop.
The depot was moved in 2004 in preparation for renovation. The next series of photos show the relocated depot.
Depot in its new location
North side of the depot
The photos below show the renovated station
Norfolk Southern Railway depot built in 1920.
Norfolk Southern caboose #368 at Fuquay-Varina depot, December 1966. Photo from the J. Eric Furr collection.
©1996-2013 Piedmont and Western Railroad Club