Piedmont and Western Railroad Club
A North Carolina Railroad Station in
Originally Built and Used By: Carolina & North-western; then
Carolina & Northwestern, (ex Southern). Tracks are currently used by Caldwell County Railroad.
Interior of the Granite Falls depot, circa early 1920's.
Shown right to left: W. W. Smith, L. H. Long and A. M. Martin
Photo courtesy of the Caldwell Heritage Museum, Lenoir, NC.
This photo was taken around 1974
©1996-2010 Piedmont and Western Railroad Club