Piedmont and Western Railroad Club
Two North Carolina Railroad Stations in
Former Yadkin Railroad depot, circa. 1890. Later used by the Southern Railway. This stop was one of many that brought workers to area quarries.
South Main Street looking toward the Granite Quarry depot. Postcard from the S. David Carriker collection.
Former Southern Railway depot, circa. 1910. Now a community center in Dan Nicholas Park
©1996-2007 Piedmont and Western Railroad Club