Piedmont and Western Railroad Club

Presents


Two North Carolina Railroad Stations and Other Railroad Structures in


ABERDEEN

Built by the Aberdeen & Rockfish Railroad in 1904 as a depot and office.





Aberdeen & Asheboro Railroad office, 1906. Now used as a church office.

Built by the Seaboard Air Line Railroad in 1906. Currently used by the Aberdeen & Rockfish Railroad

Warehouse built by the Aberdeen & Rockfish Railroad c1915. Currently houses various businesses



Aberdeen & Rockfish Railroad shop building, c1930

Aberdeen & Rockfish Railroad auditors office, 1900

Aberdeen & Rockfish Railroad water tank (such as it is) and engine house






©1996-2007 Piedmont and Western Railroad Club